GADGETS FOR CHRISTHMAS.

Posted by Thomas Xavier Gilberto | Saturday, December 08, 2007

So you know the clothes you want and where to get them but do you know the gadgets you will need to buy for this Christmas season and the approaching year. This is where I come in. I decided to write this article in the heat of the yuletide so I could make this list as informative as possible.



1 THE I PHONE
My first choice should not come as a surprise. The I phone is an unprecedented achievement from apple that redefines the touchscreen concept. Don't let this year go by without feeling, touching and experiencing the I phone.




2 SAMSUNG HYBRID DVD PLAYER.
Samsung will release this gadget in the middle of December. A DVD player that can play discs in the blue ray format and HD DVD format, It is the second of it's kind, the first being the player released by LG earlier this year.



3 THE PANASONIC LUMIX
If you are considering going on a vacation this Christmas, make sure you don't go without a Panasonic lumix camera. This brand of cameras give you an enhanced digital experience that beforehand existed only in your wildest dreams. Any member of the brand will do but I strongly suggest the DMZ FZ50 or FZ30.

If you want more mind blowing gadgets check out mine top gadgets of 07 article.

1 comments
  1. Anonymous January 5, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

    I think you should have also included the iPod (Touch or Classic). Both are solid and healthy gift choices, and cheaper than the ones mentioned.

    Personally I was fortunate and received an iPod Classic. It is constantly on my head and I am listening to more music now that I did for most of last year.