The 3G I Phone, What's Hot and What's Not

Posted by Thomas Xavier Gilberto | Saturday, July 19, 2008


It's been a little over a week since what could be said to be the most anticipated gadget this year was released, yes a lot of hype but how many positive comments and reviews have been justified. I didn't get the first I Phone and didn't bother with the second, the idea of waiting in an endless line for an apple phone was not very likable, I would rather I waited in line for a Harry Potter novel. We'll take a look at what buyers think about the new I Phone, whats new and what hasn't changed. First of all The I Phone didn't have a rosy Start the Friday morning it was released, Complaints were rife after it took forever to get it activated, a sure sign of the bad hype that would soon follow. Secondly its 3G capability, one of its most hyped features hasn't been helped much by AT&T unsurprisingly bad coverage. Its GPS System also fell short of expectations, apple becomes better at being disappointing each year. To cap it all it was soon in short supply in stores and AT&T had enough good sense not to make it available online. They'll rather see us on weary legs. Enough of the badmouthing already so lets look at the I Phone's bright sides. In physical design it's obviously thinner, lighter and hence more compact, an improved camera plus support for many third party applications which in my opinion is the best part or the least disappointing.

0 comments