FaceBook Launches New Design

Posted by Thomas Xavier Gilberto | Friday, August 01, 2008

Facebook has started inviting users to try out its new user interface. I just tested it and I think it's a welcome improvement to the cluttered profile space I had before. The new interface places all the most important stuff on your former profile page such as your wall, information and application and others as Tabs on a navigation bar that is directly under your page header. This makes navigation easier and gives profile pages a more tidy appearance. It's also easier now to change your status message or add new photos. Overall I like the new design and i think I'm gonna stick with it. To try out the new design all you need to do is login to your Facebook account, You will see a message inviting you to try out 'the new Facebook' click on his link and you have your interface.

0 comments