HP Touch Screen Desktop

Posted by Thomas Xavier Gilberto | Monday, August 04, 2008


Tablet laptops, Touch Screen desktops, the list is endless. Every day another of these beautiful and expensive novelties is pushed into the market. So far, demand for them remains sadly low. People are just not interested but that does not stop us from admiring them anyway. I remember the first touchscreen desktop I saw, not actually a desktop but more like a futuristic and tiny table: The Microsoft Surface. I have not heard much about it since then. The subject of our post today is a touchscreen PC from HP. It has a wide range of beautiful multimedia features and just like you must have figured out by now;an amazing touchscreen. It comes bundles with 4B of ram which is good enough since you only need about 512MB to run windows vista and an outrageous 500GB of space. These are good features but touchscreen PC still does not offer good value for money. Just so you know it's for entertainment HP also included a TV Tuner. I don't like tablet laptops and I don't like touchscreen PCs. The I Phone is bad enough. My guess is that the HP Touchscreen PC won't last. A pity cause they sure have spent a lot of money on advertising.

1 comments
  1. Anonymous December 1, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

    I find it very astounding that you seem to think touchscreens will never become popular. For me, I look at how the iPhone has surpassed the Moto Razr in total sales, and also how every major phone company now has a touchscreen phone; and that is plenty of evidence for me. I also look at the fact that almost all the major computer companies now have a touchscreen desktops, in addition to laptops. And I highly doubt that companies would have spent so much money on an idea that they did not think would work. Yes touchscreen devices are expensive right now, just wait a year or two, and like every other new technology their price will drop.